Monday 5 March 2018

My Brief

This is the brief that I create and will use in order to proceed in the second part of the module.


I picked IKEA as I thought I could research a variety and wide range of advertisements that they've done before as it's a company which has been around for a long-time with a clear image to the public. I can also use IKEA to look at different consumer demographic and link my designs in order to answer the question on the 2nd part of the module brief which is "To what extent can advertising be said to persuade or manipulate the audience?. I could explore the different social classes of consumers as well as what could appeal to some and to others within an advert for basic living necessities such as furnitures. Do some even consider certain furnitures as essential? Can they afford it enough for it to be a basic need?

No comments:

Post a Comment